REMINDER: The CrossFit Games Open
Amazing job by everyone on 15.1/15.1A!!! Don’t forget to submit your scores at games.crossfit.com!
NEW PROGRAMS AND CLASSES:
- SPECIALTY SEMINAR: The Gymnastics Kip – Level 1 – March 7th, 10am. Seminar will run about 90 minutes.
This will be a the first in a series of seminars for those of you interested in improving your gymnastics skills. The Level 1 Kipping seminar is intended for athletes who do not know how to kip or who are struggling with the kip. The gymnastics kip can be used for pull-ups, toes to bar, knees to elbows, and muscle ups. $15 for Unlimited Members. $25 for all other Members.
- New Program: CROSSFIT LITE BOOTCAMP!
Starting March 2nd, we are offering a CrossFit Lite Bootcamp program! Monday and Wednesday at 4:30pm and Saturdays at 8am.
Get all the benefits of hands-on coaching, an amazing community, and intense full-body workouts without the barbell and high-level gymnastics! Tell your friends, family, and coworkers to Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for their FREE first week!
- New Class: ENDURANCE! Register for this week!
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
1. Back Squats – 5×3 Speed Squats
2. At a conversational pace or 150BPM –
5 rounds of:
30 Calorie Row
10 OHS 95/65#
10 C2B Pull-ups
1a. Back Squat (based on 1rm squat): 5×3@80% – rest exactly 90 seconds
1b. 4X10 Strict HSPU – rest exactly 90 seconds
2. At a conversational pace or 150BPM (work hard, but maintain an exertion level that would allow you to carry on a conversation without breathing hard)-
5 rounds of:
Row 50 Calories
15 OHS 95/65#
3. Every 1:30 for 6:00 (5 total sets)-
5 UB T&G Power Clean & Push Jerks @ 70% of 5rm